Sunday, July 24, 2005

Castelsardo (place)

This is a photo of Castelsardo marina contains a beach where I wore my two black string, yellow cloth slingshot. You will find the beach to the right of the black watch tower harbour entrance.
We were moored on the north top of the marina just across from the beach. I rowed across the marina at about 1500 and pulled the dingy ashore. On the middle of the beach were some boats, laying my towel nearby and sitting down to face the marina I took note of the people nearby. Should I wear my slingshot?

On the left were 8 people, one was a group of four the other four were on the rocks in pairs, they were about 10 meters way. Looking right there were just three people on the beach about 15 meters way. The tower was about 30 meters away and a group of teenagers were diving from the rocks away from the beach I was sat on.

I changed into the slingshot on the beach, being careful not to be uncovered. Once changed I stood up and went for a swim. Walking into the see I saw the people on the left had not seen a slingshot before. After about 3 minutes I walked ashore just as a person on the right was walking into the sea for a swim with an open mouth.

I layed down on my front with my head on my arms and noticed a lady on the left who was lying on her front sunbathing looking at me for a few minutes. It had been her black string thong which had made up my mind to wear my sling.

I noticed the noise from the tower had almost stopped, while adjusting my position they were looking towards the beach talking. The gap between the two strings at the back and my back is enough so the wind can make the strings shake. There was just enough wind to make this happen.

The noice from the tower returned and after about 10 minutes I decided to turn over and put some suntan lotion on my front. I was careful to cover every part of my skin on the front, obviously it took a bit of time because the swimsuit is not that big. Lying back the front strings and patch were fine for about 15 minutes until I decided to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment