Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Es Grau (place), first visit

This photo was taken on my first visit to Es Grau in Minorca. An aerial photo appeared on an earlier entry which also included a house I'd hoped to use for a photo shoot. A school group turned up just before I changed into my slingshot so I moved to the location shown below.

I had left my spare rolls on the boat so I didn't take many photos. About 30 minutes later while I was sunbathing wearing this slingshot a mother and her two children clambered over some rocks to get to this beach. The children went fishing a bit of distance away but the mother sat down nearby for the next hour. Lying on my front with the single string gently moving in the breeze I was able to occasionally glance at her. She had never seen a slingshot before. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment