Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lisa and her sling (natural)

Lisa on returning from a holiday in Puerto Rico said the following:
Two hotels on the beach as referance points, Numero 1 on the Beach and L'Habitation. Over six days, I wore a different CK Designs bikini, all teardrops, and two teardrop slings, all with a smile from others on the beach but no leers.

I did learn later that I was the conversation at a bar one night. The best public beach I have ever been to!

These responses (smiles and no leers) follow my experiences and those of a slingshot wearing women from Australia. We agreed that the idea we might be the conversation was on of the attractions of wearing a sling. Along with the heat of the sun on most of the skin, thin tan lines and the comfortable swimsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment