Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sling and 5 inch wrap

I want to tell you about a walk from my house to the beach. I was wearing my yellow slingshot bikini and a FIVE inch high wrap. My path took me along a number of streets, crossing a main road before passing a shop and getting to the beach.

Once at the beach I removed by shirt and wrap to sunbathe for five minutes before deciding to use the shower on a grass walkway. An hour later I had another shower. This is what I did in the next 30 minutes whilst wearing only my slingshot and carrying NOTHING. I walked:
  1. the grass walk way which ran alongside a car park
  2. past the surf club
  3. through a local park
  4. along a residential street
  5. down a beach access route
  6. pass two building sites, with power tools making noises
  7. along the beach
  8. up a beach exit point
  9. along another car park to use the shower attached to the toilet block
  10. back along the beach to the stuff I'd left behind
I found the five inch high wrap needed the right shirt. A short shirt would show how low slung I had to wear it. To long a shirt would hide the bright yellow material and make it appear as if I wasn't wearing anything on my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment