Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yellow sling and 5 inch wrap

I mentioned wearing a yellow five inch wrap from my house to the beach. Here are five photos which recreate that event.

The grey shirt is just the right length so it appears as if I'm wearing swimming shorts from a distance. You can see the slingshot when close but at a quick glance it appears to be speedo like.

Once at the beach I removed my top whilst standing up. The wrap is tied so the slingshot bikini stops it from riding down my butt as I walk. You'll notice the wrap is less high than the swimsuit.

A few days before I'd walked along the beach with about 20 people wearing this exact arrangement. I discovered the yellow wrap if very visible from a distance because four people started watching me walking toward the beach exit from at least 100 meters away.

My post about showering in public and walking past the surf club was done while wearing only this bikini and carrying NOTHING else.

The strings of this sling bikini are 3mm which cause it to really grip my body compared to thinner strings.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:07 AM

    Hiya, I've got to say great site!!! Loving your work! I to am a big big fan of the slingshot bikini, and have more than a few pictures you may be intrested in, how do I get in contact with you??? Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:51 PM

    Love your blog, keep up the good work. How do people contact you, I've some photos which I know you'll want!!! Cheers Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:45 AM

    Hi slingshot, I'm so happy to see that people still love slingshots as much as I do!

    Question, could you tell me where you got your hands on the Julie Ann vid where she's in the gym? I'd like to see the full version myself.

    ReplyDelete