Monday, April 18, 2011

About "natural" photos

This blog attaches categories to posts and uses the term "more natural slings" to refer to items (mainly photos) which I believe were NOT taken as part of a modelling photo shoot.

All such photos are special and get treated differently than those using the "models wearing slings" term. There are less than 100 of these special photos.

If I find any such photos on the internet I will sometimes post them unless it is very clear the women concerned does not wish that to happen.

Now I've added a way to contact me I WILL NEVER post any photo I receive via email unless it is EXTREMELY clear it is okay.

Emma gave me such permission for the last photo but NOT any others she might send me in the future.

The two I have of Lisa were posted on the internet over 5 years ago, before I started this blog. I have not posted them because I've been communicating with her for a long time and do not want her to stop visiting.

Finally, the confidence Emma and Lisa have wearing sling bikinis on the beach should inspire every women to be comfortable with their bodies.

If any other visitor, sends me photos, they might consider letting me post, I can crop or blur anything they wish. Once done, I'll check with them the edit is okay before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment