Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Emma, best photo ever!

Now, for the best post ever!!

It features the best photo I have ever seen of a slingshot bikini and thanks to EMMA and her boyfriend for sending them.

A sexy, confident women looking at the camera on the beach in a metallic blue sling. I like the way the height of the top is less than her sunglasses. It must be about an inch high. The patch on the bottoms doesn't seem much higher.

This is the smallest sling Emma has worn on public beach. I think it was custom made.

I leave you with the thought she might be getting a blue metallic CK patch micro sling at some point in the next few years. I live in hope she will send photos and maybe even let me post them on this blog. It gives great motivation for returning to this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:56 AM

    I think this sling was made by Wicked Temptations. http://www.wickedtemptations.com/royal-blue-baby-g-suspender-156791-prd1.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:43 PM

    ...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!
    popstar69@excite.it

    ReplyDelete