Sunday, November 13, 2011

Larger versions and PDFs

I know most visitors are men looking for pictures of women wearing micro slingshot bikinis. Thank you for putting up with pictures of myself wearing various slingshots. This post isn't intended for you.

The pictures of me I've posted earlier today are available in larger sizes. Please email if you'd like me to send them to you. They are greater than 1MB.

I have also created a number of PDFs which I will consider sending to anyone who asks. This is the second page from "Take my photo?" where all pictures were taken by people I met while walking along the beach for 8 hours.

The second photo is from a PDF I would consider sending to any man or women who sends me a photo of themselves wearing a slingshot swimsuit. Or like Lisa, photos obviously taken at her house. Love, those when she puts them along side dollar notes.

It was created to say thank you for Emma's wonderful photos and is dedicated to her and Lisa. The low quality copy has two small out of focus pictures of Lisa in two of her slings.  The large versions were my favorite sling photos until Emma sent hers.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18 AM

    Please leave my pics out of anything. Thanks, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the low quality version its really difficult to make out anything.

    But, I'll leave it off.

    ReplyDelete