Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blue slingshot with silver/gold strings (mysling)

This slingshot is made out of shiny blue material I got from a sewing shop on East Street . I tried using two different color strings for the back and although the colors differed they both had a metal shine.The blue material was taken from an earlier sling which has been featured on the posts about Es Grau. (this material was the front and the single string on the back)
The silver string is on the right, the gold string is on the left. A problem with this sling was the strings were to long. They have now been reduced in length so hopefully I will wear it on the beach this summer.
However, I suspect my new bright yellow lycra slingshots will be worn more often because while wearing them to work I've found them more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment