Sunday, May 14, 2006

She has more slings than me (natural)

I almost stopped breathing when I first saw this photo. I thought WOW, she has worn most of them on the beach and it made me very sorry for ever doubting she was real.

The models who wear slings are great but because this women has so many and wears them naturally on the beach she is one of the goddesses of sling bikinis along with K. I don't know how many suits K has but she wore a red one on a beach with over 300 people.

I think I can make out at least 14 different slingshots which is almost double the number I have.
  • A tiger/camo two piece, with two string on the back (bottom left)
  • A red two piece, unknown back strings (above tiger)
  • A black or blue micro sling from CK (above red)
  • A tiger pattern with more material, probably to strings ( above microsling)
  • A red one similar to the tiger (above tiger)
  • Another red one with white edges (above read one)
  • Another blue patch microsling from CK, tiny strings (front of bed)
  • A bright yellow, single string on back
  • A blue two piece with two strings (above yellow)
  • A green, single string on back (above blue)
  • A bright pink, unknown strings (above green)
  • A light pink two piece, with double strings
  • A white/pale two piece, with two strings
  • Bright orange, unknown strings (on right side)

1 comment:

  1. Their all mine! More detail at www.slingsandstrings.blogspot.com
    No pictures of me, just my bikinis and some wandering thoughts of places that I've worn them and links where to get them.

    ReplyDelete