Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bright yellow sling and wrap

This bright yellow slingshot bikini has been my sling of for choice for the last year. It also has a 5 inch high beach wrap made of the same material.

It is very comfortable and has lots of string layout options. Wearing it with single strings on the front and back really grips the body. It makes you very aware this is micro swimsuit. Two strings front and back mean you can move strings to reduce tan lines.

I have worn it once on main street with EVERYTHING else left at home. Most often I've walked from my home, along the streets to the beach while wearing the sling, its wrap and a shirt that comes halfway down the wrap. I have walked along the beach wearing this only this swimsuit. But usually I sunbath in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment