Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Emma smiling while in tiny bikini

Emma is certainly one beautiful fit women.

This is the second best photo of the seven Emma sent me last night. I feel asleep thinking about this smile and another photo that is even better than the first picture of Emma I posted.

This is one of her metallic blue swimsuits. The other is dark blue and a sling. 
All but one will eventually be posted on this blog IF visitors to my blog and you tube channel keep the comments respectful. The reason is to encourage other slingshot wears to send me pictures and maybe even let me post them.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 PM

    ...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:41 PM

    ...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:42 PM

    ...you are a very PERFECT LADY!!!

    popstar69@excite.it

    ReplyDelete