Saturday, May 14, 2011

Free sling bikinis available

A visitor to my youtube channel has asked me to post a message to this blog.

He would like to send someone some sling bikinis which they can keep for FREE if they send him some photos or they publish them online. He asked if I knew anyone or "attractive 18-34 models" who would be interested.

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll pass your details on.

BUT, I have never communicated with him previously so do not know him. He did send me some links to a model he sent some previously but she has now retired so I cannot verify this.

So, if interested I STRONGLY suggest you send me your agents name and address. If you don't have an agent don't send me your home address.

Some countries have postal box numbers in post offices rather than mailboxes so this might be an alternative to the agents address? Apart from this I will assume any address without an agents name is a home address and WILL NOT pass it on.

3 comments:

  1. Survivor_8710:04 AM

    Thanks for posting this for me, Yes, a PO Box is ideal so that a home address is not released for everyones peace of mind. thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 PM

    This sounds like an intreresting opportunity, Are these pictures to be published on line and/or to be used in a promotional sence? Or are they for private viewing only? What styles are you talking about? are head shots needed if the styles are very brief? A little more info and I might be interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Survivor_875:24 PM

    Gold:
    http://www.suitsyouswimwear.com/proddetail.php?prod=5002112clear

    I have one of these in Metallic Red, the 'buckle' is adjustable or removable:
    http://www.dayom.com/galleries/2008/1/sandee_westgate_in_an_exotic_blue_sling_/

    Pictures would mainly be for private viewing, but if the model is okay with public viewing, they can be posted here or wherever..I'd like full shots..maybe if model can add heels..love a pretty face too!

    ReplyDelete