Saturday, December 10, 2005

Citudella (place)

I've got some photos taken at Citudella in Minorca. Wasn't able to find an aerial photo so this map will have to do.
Black dots mark were I have worn my slingshots and have photos. The two on the right are below.
You can see from this photo the width of this cala is tiny. There is a path that runs down both side. This first photo was taken where the middle black dot is above, the side with a road running next to the path.
The beach this photo below was taken on was tiny, enough for about three people. The road over looked this beach, about 3 meters above, the path run down around the beach and then above my head. It is the black dot on the right hand of the map.

I was wearing this slingshot when a few minutes later a women started jogging on the spot while waiting for her friend to catch up. The first women was probably in her mid thirties and with the quick glance I think she could have taken part in fitness competitions. Her friend caught up about 10 seconds later. After she left I took a photo of the wall where she had been looking down to preserve the memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment