Sunday, December 11, 2005

Holiday in the South of France (story)

A good story about Vanessa about wearing a sling in France. Her friend Debbie is wearing a slingshot like bikini that sounds similar to a story posted earlier. The links at the bottom of these extracts.

On Monday
"...(I was a bit disappointed as I was looking forward to wearing my new 'sling' swimsuit in public)..."

On Thursday
"...a big leisure centre in Marseille...Debbie had taken my white lycra swimsuit to wear, and I'd taken my new white lyrca 'sling' swimsuit (John likes white lycra, especially when it gets wet). I think I'd better describe the swimsuits.

The 'big' swimsuit that Debbie wore is a one piece one that you put your head through then let it fall down your front. You then straighten the front out and then push the lower bits through your legs and grab the cords that then come round your waist to fasten near your belly button. To describe it another way, it started as a thin strap round the back of your neck, then expanded in two pieces to cover your breasts. It then goes down in a deep 'V' going over your pussy, still in two pieces that are only about an inch wide. They don't actually meet each other but are both attached to the back part about half an inch apart just where your arse hole is. The back is like a full, high-cut bikini bottom back that comes round to the front as two thin tie cords. These cords can either be tied on top of, or underneath the front part. When I put it on and lean forward with it fastened underneath the front part, the front part hangs forward leaving my reasts and pubis exposed. I also have trouble keeping my clit inside the 2 front parts.

The 'sling' has even less material. It comprises of 2 front bits that nearly cover my breasts. They start with virtually nothing, spread apart to cover my breasts, then taper back to just the bit where the cords attach. The 2 cords then go down my front and have the top part of a triangle that covers my pubis attached to them. The triangle only covers the visible part of my pussy when I'm stood up. And the 2 cords go either side of my pussy and are fastened together where they meet to go up my ass crack. The 2 cords then part company as they come out of the top of ass cheeks and go over my shoulders to join to the top of breast bits. When you look at me from the side it looks as if I'm not wearing anything at all..."

"...With the teenagers still staring at us, we locked our clothes in a locker and went out to the pool..."""

"...There's an outside part with sunbeds on the grass. Debbie and me did get a bit of attention from some of the teenage boys and men there..."

On Wednesday
"...We went to the car and changed into our swimsuits outside the car. Of course it was easiest to whip our dresses off and stand there naked while we arranged our swimsuits. I wore my sling swimsuit and Debbie wore my other swimsuit, the one that she wore at the swimming pool in Marseille. She said that all of hers were way too big for the South of France... "

Holiday in the South of France

No comments:

Post a Comment